Birchwood Building, Leatherhead
A successful ‘turn-around’ project, from purchase, complete refurbishment, full letting and finally sale, in less than 36 months.
Nuveen utilised our one-stop-shop combined services of Interiors, Architecture and Branding enabling us to create a home-from-home building of the highest standards.
With a major focus on reducing CO2 emissions, we improved the EPC rating from D to A, through a laser focus on carbon reductions.
“It’s a pleasure working with you, your innovative and detailed approach has led to many successful projects, adding considerable value for our investors”.
Reggie Noel, Nuveen Global
Key works included:
– Provision of a new glazed entrance, canopy and exterior seating.
– A stunning new curved, hanging feature staircase.
– 8 separately designed seating, work, rest and play areas.
– 75% reduction in electricity usage, 40% reduction in water usage, 100& increase in wellbeing.
– New courtyard garden and terrace, together with electric charging points and 40 bike stores.
– Significant space was gained through removal of old staircase, careful efficient space planning and thoughtful layouts.
The inspired synergy between our Branding team and our Architecture / Interiors teams created the complete Birchwood Building project.
The vertical feature balustrading was repeated throughout the branding and interiors; on the logo, window decals, flooring and all print and digital marketing material.
To see another project where our interior, architecture, design and branding teams completed a full refurbishment, redesign and rebrand of a commercial property project, have a look at this project here: .